Located within the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District and close to a number of private and independent study schools, our community allows you to find the perfect fit for your child.
- School Support Services offers School Liaison Officers that provide students and families with the resources they need to successfully navigate education transitions.
- School Liaison Services Home School Co-Op, a branch of School Support Services, offers fun and educational activities for home schooled children monthly between August and May.
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District provides Military Liaison Officers to assist families with enrollment and the unique educational needs of military children.
- Seaside Child Development Center
- Del Rey Woods State Pre-School
- Marina State Pre-school
- Child Development Center
- All Saints' Day School (PreK-8)
- Carmel Mission's Junipero Serra School (Catholic - PreK-8)
- Chartwell School (Special Education - K-12)
- San Carlos School (Catholic - K-8)
- Santa Catalina School (Co-Ed - PreK-8; All-Girls - 9-12)
- Stevenson School (PreK-12)
- York School (8-12)
Charter Schools and Independent Study
- Independent Studies in partnership with Monterey Peninsula Unified School District (K-12)
- Monterey County Home Charter School (K-12)
- Big Sur Charter School, Monterey Chapter (K-12)
- Ocean Grove Home Charter School (K-12)
- Bay View Academy (K-5)
- International School of Monterey (K-8)
- Monterey Bay Charter School (K-8)
At The Parks, you're connected. Get where you're going with a variety of transportation options just beyond your doorstep.
- California State Route 1 (north toward Santa Cruz, south toward Carmel)
- California State Route 68 (northeast toward Salinas)
- Monterey-Salinas Transit
- Fort Ord Village is served by routes 12, 18, 67, 74, 75, 76
- La Mesa Village is served by routes 14 and 70
- Monterey Regional Airport (MRY; 200 Fred Kane Dr, Monterey, CA 93940)