Enjoy the Perks
- Dedicated Presidio of Monterey Police and Fire
- Free, engaging community events for all ages
- Free, unlimited access to all amenities, including a pool and a fitness center, at both Villages
- BAH covers monthly rent, maintenance, trash disposal, community events, and baseline utility allowance.
Active-duty service members may apply for housing as soon as you are notified of a potential assignment to Monterey. You do not need to have received your official orders to apply for housing. When you are ready to apply:
- Download and complete the Military Application Form by clicking the button below.
- Email the completed application to The Parks at Monterey Bay leasing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then process your information and reach out to schedule a tour.
Once you have received your official orders, are detached from your current station, and have submitted your DEER verification and LES, at that point you will be eligible to sign your lease. Please review our Housing Assignment Policy for details.
About the Military Housing Private Initiative
The Parks at Monterey Bay is a Military Housing Privatization Initiative community. Established in 1996, the initiative was enacted to improve the lives of service men and women by providing them with high quality housing. MHPI leverages the experience and expertise of the private sector to offer updated, well-designed homes and professional, effective management services to the members of our armed forces so that they, and their families, may feel secure at home. As part of MHPI, The Parks at Monterey is an affordable, well-maintained, and high-quality housing option in the Monterey Bay area.